CCNet™ is a powerful web-based course management and class communication tool. It provides a powerful teaching and study management solution for students, teachers, and administrative staff. CCNet™ is extremely user friendly, fully customizable, and designed to meet the total needs of all types of institutions. It has been used with great success at a selected group of prominent schools and universities since its unveiling in September of 2000. With new features constantly being added, CCNet™ is quickly becoming the choice of information technology advisors.
Key Features of CCNet
Strengths of CCNet
- Course outlines and timetables can be easily customized.
- Information can be disseminated through customized mass email.
- Postings on the bulletin board can be made by both instructors and students.
- Announcements and handouts can be placed online in any format.
- Handouts can be made available to public or to registered users only.
- Students can view their grades and relative standing as soon as they are submitted.
- Grades can be displayed numerically, as letter grades, or as pass/fail/honors standing.
- Class lists can be easily uploaded from any database.
- Grades can be downloaded from and uploaded to any database.
- Class surveys & evaluation of teaching staff can be carried out online.
- Administrative interface can be used for managing users, courses, and content.
New Features of CCNet
- CCNet™ is secure, with state of the art encryption schemes.
- CCNet™ is reliable, with multiple mirror servers and multiple daily backups.
- CCNet™ is extremely fast.
- CCNet™ is user friendly.
- Previously designed course web sites can be easily imported into CCNet™.
- Automatic lecture recording and video broadcast
- Multimedia enabled flash based learning tools and online tests
- Wireless connection and content browsing using PDAs and cell phones